Land title established on the eighth day of November 1909
On 28th June 1916, the Title was transferred to the Commissioner of the Savings Bank of the Colony of Victoria.
A Savings Bank (solid brick construction) was built on the site sometime around 1916. Exact date is uncertain.
At some later stage (again, the exact date is uncertain) a three bedroom weatherboard house was built onto the back of the brick building to provide accommodation for the incumbent and family.
Then, it is believed that either in the 1920's or the 1930's, the bank was converted into a post office.
As part of the Commonwealth Government's rationalisation of Postal Services, the post office was decommissioned in 1993. The property was privately purchased, and for several years was used as a warehouse for second hand equipment.
In 1998, it was purchased by the current owners who carried out an extensive and prolonged renovation and converted the property back into a home/office.