Wording on the Original Title:
Bismarck Phineas Johnston Davis of Fallon St Brunswick Clerk is now the proprietor of an Estate in Fee-simple subject to the Encumberances noted hereunder in All that piece of land delineated and coloured red on the map in the margin being lot 46 on plan of subdivision no 4732 lodged in the Office of Titles and being part of Crown Portion one hundred and thirty two of Coburg Parish of Jika Jika County of Burke. Together with a right of carriage way over the roads coloured brown on the said plan of subdivision.
Dated the eight day of November One thousand nine hundred and nine.
On the reverse of the title, names of the Parties to the various Transfers:
28th June 1916, Bismarck Davis to the Commissioners of Savings Banks in the Colony of Victoria
Fanny Bradley of 15 Balmer St Brunswick, married woman, is now the proprietor of the within described estate pursuant to a transfer from Bismarck Phineas Johnson Davis registered on the 5th day of October 1917.
Angus Edward McMahon of Moreland Rd Brunswick, Linesman, is now
the proprietor of the within described estate pursuant to a transfer from Fanny Bradley registered on the 4th day of April 1919.
The Commonwealth of Australia is now the proprietor of the within
described estate by transfer from Angus Edward McMahon registered on the 22nd of March 1922.
The Australian Postal Commission is now the proprietor.
Registered 22nd of November 1983.
Proprietor (Name withheld) 6/10/93
Current Owners 6/4/98
Notes from the internet:
In 1853 a statutory body known as "The Commissioners of Savings Banks in the Colony of Victoria" took over the management of Victorian banks.
The Savings Bank Act, 1890 introduced change to Victoria's savings banks. The Commissioners of Savings Banks and the Post Office Banks were amalgamated and administered as the Savings Bank Department.
The State savings Bank of Victoria, established in 1912, used the name State Bank Victoria from 1980. In 1991 the bank was merged into the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.